1.Rev. 17:9 Here is the mind that has wisdom! Not the Church, but the Spirit led Christian! The seven heads of the beast are Seven mountains (Kingdoms) in which the woman rides. From the time of the tower of Babel in Which the Father Confused the language of the sons of Noah, to the seventh ruling empire we had first. 1.Egypt 2. Assyria 3. Babylon 4. Persians 5. Greece 6. Rome 7. Islamic Rev.17:10 There are also 7 kings (to rule the seven different Kingdoms) Five have fallen (Above) One (is Rome) and One is yet to come! (Islamic) And when He comes, he must continue for a short time. 11. And the beast that was and is not is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition. (Destruction)
Battle of Tours (732 A.D.) “The Deadly Wound”
The Battle of Tours (often called the Battle of Poitiers, but not to be confused with the Battle of Poitiers, 1356) was fought on October 10, 732 between forces under the Frankish leader Charles Martel and a massive invading Islamic army led by Emir Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi Abd al Rahman, near the city of Tours, France. During the battle, the Franks defeated the Islamic army and Emir Abd er Rahman was killed. This battle stopped the northward advance of Islam from the Iberian peninsula, and is considered by most historians to be of macrohistorical importance, in that it halted the Islamic conquests, and preserved Christianity as the controlling faith in Europe, during a period in which Islam was overrunning the remains of the old Roman and Persian Empires.
DANIEL 11:5 “Also the king of the South shall become strong, as well as one of his princes; and he shall gain power over him and have dominion. His dominion shall be a great dominion.” (NKJV)
Twenty years later (281 BCE), when Seleucus I killed Lysimachus in battle, only two dynasties remained in Alexander’s old empire – the Seleucid kings in the north and the Ptolemaic kings in the south.
DANIEL 11:6 “And at the end of some years they shall join forces, for the daughter of the king of the South shall go to the king of the North to make an agreement; but she shall not retain the power of her authority, and neither he nor his authority shall stand; but she shall be given up, with those who brought her, and with him who begot her, and with him who strengthened her in those times. (NKJV)
Daniel 9:26 says, “the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.”
Revelation 17:12: And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
The 10 kingdoms of Revelation 17 are enumerated in Psalms 83:6-8:
Psalms 83:6: The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
Psalms 83:7: Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
Psalms 83:8: Assur also is joined with them
2. He will subdue three kings [Daniel 7:8, 24] Turkey Plucks up Iran, Iraq and Syria
3. He is different from the other kings [Daniel 7:24] He appeases the west and makes a truce peace deal with Israel.
4. He will rise from obscurity…a “little horn” [Daniel 7:8] The Ottoman Empire was defeated after WWI by the British and Lawrence of Arabia.
5. He will speak boastfully [Daniel 7:8; Rev 13:5] “God Has No Son”
6. He will blaspheme God, [Daniel 7:25; 11:36; Rev 13:5] slandering His Name, dwelling place, and departed Christians and Old Testament saints [Rev 13:6] The Temple Mount the Dome On Rock The Anti Christ boast blasphemy against God Almighty Saying the most grievous thing is to Say Allah Has a Son.
7. He will oppress the saints and be successful for 3 ½ years [Daniel 7:25; Rev 13:7]
8. He will try to change the calendar, perhaps to define a new era, related to himself [Daniel 7:25] The Sabbath is Friday. Ramadann
9. He will try to change the laws, perhaps to gain an advantage for his new kingdom and era Sharia Law
10. He will not be succeeded by another earthly ruler, but by Christ [Daniel 7:26-27]
11. He will confirm a covenant with “many”, i.e. the Jewish people [Daniel 9:27]
This covenant will likely involve the establishment of a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem
[see Dan 9:27; Matt 24:15] For One Week
12. He will put an end to Jewish sacrifice and offerings after 3 ½ years and will set up an abomination to God in the Temple [Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15] Declaring himself as Allah
13. He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36]
14. He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]
15. He will not believe in any god at all [except for himself] [Daniel 11:37]
16. He will have “no regard for the desire of women”: He will either be asexual or homosexual
17. He will claim to be greater than any god [Daniel 11:37; 2 Thess 2:4]
18. He will claim to be God [2 Thessalonians 2:4]
19. He will only honor a “god” of the military. His whole focus and attention will be on his military. He will conquer lands and distribute them [Daniel 11:39-44]
20. His arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by miracles, signs and wonders [2 Thess 2:9]
21. Either he, or his companion [The False Prophet], will claim to be Christ [Matt 24:21-28]
22. He will claim that Jesus did not come in the flesh, or that Jesus did not rise bodily from the grave. Islam denies Jesus is the Son Of God
[2 John 7]. He will deny that Jesus is the Messiah [I John 2:22]
23. He will be worshipped by many people [Rev. 13:8] Many will convert to Islam and say who is like the beast.
24. He will hate a nation that initially will have some control over his kingdom, but he will destroy this nation [Rev 17:16-18]
25. He will appear to survive a fatal injury [Rev. 13:3; 17:8]
26. His name will be related to the number six hundred and sixty six—but not necessarily in an obvious fashion [Rev 13:17-18].
27. He will be empowered by the devil himself [Rev. 13:2]